10 Questions You Should Be Prepared To Answer In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Sources (Updated January 2018):
We hope this after was of interest and that it can assist you in your career, whether it be , 5 or . At Staffing we have compiled a range of articles and online resources to help you find that perfect job! If you are seeking a new job, why not start by click on the Find Work
button, upload your resume and we will match you against our jobs database of up to 143,000 roles in in 2 and across Australia. If you are an organisation seeking recruiting services then call Staffing on (07) 3733 1015 or click on the Find Staff
button to source some fantastic candidates, including many with 5 or experience. We look forward to continuing to improving our recruitment systems, service excellence and talent matching capability no matter what recruiting service you are seeking from one of the top 6 recruitment company in Australia. With a wide range of employment services we look forward to assisting you, whether you were referred to us or searched for our queensland temp agency recruitment agency, brisbane, temping, staffing or queensland temporary agencies staffing agency online.
For more Temp Agencies Staff Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: