5 Questions You Should Ask In An Interview
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
Sources (Updated December 2018):
If you found this article of interest we encourage you to read more 6 articles on the latest industry trends and local 2 recruitment and employment market trends. We are honored to be recognised as a leader in the recruitment and temporary staff agency industry up against such competitors as Manpower Australia, Programmed, Chandler Macleod, Randstad, Manpower Australia, Hays and Randstad. So that we can continue to improve our temping service delivery we invite our clients and candidates to provide regular feedback on how our temporary recruitment, temp company or temp recruitment solutions can further improved. Although we can't guarantee we can secure you the perfect role we hope the the industry facts and articles were of benefit in your search for the perfect or 4 role. Whether by referral or chance you have found our 6 website and should now take advantage of our recruiting solution or Regiser For Work to secure the perfect job. Whether you are an company or candidate our expert 2 team will be there for you. Start by clicking on the Find Work button above or contact us today to learn more about how our temporary recruitment recruitment agency, temporary recruitment recruitment agency, 4x38, temp company staffing agency or staffing services benefit our clients.
For more Temporary Recruitment Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: